This weekend (May 5th – 7th) is the Grand Northern Ukulele festival in Huddersfield.
Uke Magazine said:
A Grand Northern Ukulele Festival (GNUF) is much more than just a ukulele gathering. It’s a properly unique festival that belongs to every one of its punters, players and makers. We couldn’t let a landmark like a 5th birthday pass us by so we’ve got some truly spectacular things in store! See you there, 5-7 May, 2017!
There are still ticket available and it’s just over an hour drive to Huddersfield.
- + Over 50 world-class acts from around the world and across the country.Check out the ace ARTISTS we’ve already announced!
- + 2 Full Days of concerts in the main auditorium.
- + Multiple Other Stages across the weekend including:
- Mim’s Sideshow Stage
- The debut of an Original Ukulele Songs Stage
- Return of the Late Night Cabaret and
- The all new unplugthewood Stage
- Local favourite, the Vinyl Tap Stage
- Friday night gigs in town
- The Sunday Evening After Party at the Head of Steam
- + Access to new, innovative & outstanding festival workshops (check our our wide range of fun & engaging workshops)*
- + The Grand Bazaar (with stalls from familiar faces & a few new ones)
- + A chance to join in with all the jams & open-mics
- + The pop-up events & proper surprises we’ve become known for
Finally – thanks to Tony for standing in for me last Monday, I wasn’t well. THANK YOU!